Sunday, November 1, 2015

Moodboard (November 2015)

Another month, another moodboard. Crazy to think it's November already. At least now I can wear high-neck tops and drink hot beverages without people questioning my sanity. Happy Novembering.


Art enthusiasts will appreciate this. It may be my first tattoo.


Her skin. Her hair. Her demeanor.


To live by.


Two works of art.


My third favorite set of sisters. After only my sister and me, and Bey and Solange.


Design inspiration.


Black lives matter, in print.


Solange Knowles grieves the nine lives lost at the Charleston AME church shooting.


This man is brilliance unappreciated.


Her skin. Her hair. Her demeanor. Part II.


Cover/editorial art inspiration. Also, makes me want to do some investigative journalism.


Stripes and shadows.


The complexities of black artistry.


"Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps."

Drake on W Magazine's art issue cover.


All images found on Tumblr & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment